I am delighted to be able to tell you that restrictions on dental practices have now been reduced to Level 1 as from Friday 8th May. What this means for our office and our patients, is that we are able to perform all dental procedures.
A heightened awareness as to community conditions is still required and as always, we take above standard levels of care and precautions to protect both our patients and our team. Under Level 1 Restrictions we still have additional pre-screening questions, and social distancing and sanitation measures.
We may ask questions such as the following: Have you
- been overseas in the last two weeks
- had contact with a known/suspected COVID-19 case in the last two weeks
- resided in or visited a known high-risk area with a cluster of cases
- recently tested positive for COVID-19
- demonstrated any of the following symptoms:
- a cough
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- other respiratory symptoms
- recent loss of smell/taste
We wish you all well, safe keeping and look forward to assisting you with all of your dental needs with some small resemblance of return to normality.
Dr John Wells